Abbey Environmental Management (AEM)
AEM is a woman‐owned and operated full‐service environmental consulting firm located in Northglenn, Colorado. We pride ourselves in our best results in attracting new clients from word‐of‐mouth advertising. New clients come to us because they were sent by building owners, developers, school districts and private homeowners who had a valuable experience of our services. More than likely, AEM helped solve a problem or provided a solution that worked, perhaps after trying other avenues that didn’t work.
We are proud to announce that we won the following awards :
- Build’s 2017 US Small Business Awards, as Best Woman‐Owned Small Business in Colorado
- 2017 Influential Businesswoman Awards, as Best Woman‐Owned Environmental Consulting Firm — South West USA
- Acquisition International’s 2017 Global Excellence Awards as Best in Environmental Management — Colorado.
AEM Core Competencies
- Complete, start to finish, top to bottom Project Management for hazardous materials, asbestos and mold abatement projects, any size or location.
- Resolution of organizational and regulatory issues by providing expert liaison to regulators, and excellent, timely organizational evaluation and structuring.
- Creation of internal policies procedures and processes that facilitate resolution of current environmental problems, and avoidance of future issues.
- Providing and developing training programs for environmental, health and safety topics that keep the staff up‐to‐date on all identified educational needs.
- On‐site dedicated staff for all investigations, development of scope of work, project oversight, health and safety, air, water and ground monitoring, and project close‐out.
- Timely, client‐sensitive response to emergencies, such as fire, flood and natural disaster.
- Expert witness services for asbestos‐related litigation, manufacturing and construction safety, risk management, biological, radiation, chemicals, and sound vibration.
AEM is :
Certified Minority Woman‐Owned Business (MWBE)
Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Certified Emerging Business Enterprise (EBE)